Saturday, May 30, 2009

Netherlands

Today we left Germany, and that was rather sad. 4 of us traveled to the Netherlands where we will remain until June 9. We are staying with some friends of one of the guys in my program. This host family is amazingly nice, and vegetarian, so I ate a wonderful meal. The dessert was amazing.... little pancakes with ice cream, fresh cranberry sauce, and the sweetest richest whip cream I ever had in my life. We went to an organ recital this evening and then to see the North Sea.... and as you can tell from this pic that was taken at 10:15 PM, the sun does not go down very early in these parts....


3 comments:

  1. I'm a bit behind on your travels, finally
    caught up. Looks like you've had a
    wonderful time, will be having withdrawl
    from playing on all those priceless organs.
    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete